Summer is ‘poppin’! And here at Baskin-Robbins, we’re giving you a way to cool down with a fun and boozy twist on our refreshing Triple Mango flavor. Created by our own Research and Development Technologist, Shawn-Marie Allan, these popsicles are the perfect summer treat. Keep reading to learn how to make this recipe at home!
Triple Mango Sangria Popsicle
Ingredients: Makes about six popsicles
- 3 ½ large scoops of Baskin-Robbins Triple Mango frozen dessert
- ¾ Cup of Sauvignon Blanc
- 1 Cup of Mixed Tropical Frozen Fruit Blend
- We used a mixed fruit blend containing pineapple, mango, peach, and strawberry
Supplies & Equipment:
- Popsicle Molds
- Popsicle Sticks
- Place your popsicle sticks into your popsicle molds.
- This step may vary depending on the type of popsicle mold. Reference the instructions included with your popsicle molds for direction and timing on this step.
- Add Baskin-Robbins Triple Mango*, frozen fruit blend, and wine to blender.
- Blend the ingredients until you get a thick and smooth consistency.
- Pour the smooth mixture into popsicle molds.
- Freeze in the molds for a few hours or until the mixture can be removed from the mold while maintaining its shape.
- Sit back and enjoy!
Guests can also enjoy our Triple Mango flavor in our new beverage, the Iced Tea Freeze. This new tea innovation is a delicious frozen beverage that’s crafted with an ice cream and sorbet combo and real unsweetened black iced tea for a fruity and refreshing drink.
*Need Triple Mango to make these sweet treats? Visit your local Baskin-Robbins to pick up this delightful flavor in a Fresh-Pack or have scoops delivered to your door with “no contact” delivery via DoorDash, Uber Eats or Postmates.
To stay up to date on all things Baskin-Robbins, sign up for our email news alerts at news.baskinrobbins.com/alerts.