This Holiday Season, Baskin-Robbins has teamed up with Joey Fatone to bring some holiday joy to fans in Los Angeles. In partnership with DoorDash, Joey surprised people at their doorsteps with ice cream and a song. Check out the below video to see the surprised look on fans’ faces when they realized that their Baskin-Robbins ice cream was being delivered by Joey Fatone!
Want to partake in the holiday fun? You too can get ice cream delivered to your doorstep (minus the Joey Fatone part). From now through Sunday, December 22 you’ll get $5 off plus $0 delivery fee on orders of $10 or more using promo code TISTHESEASON when you order Baskin-Robbins via DoorDash.
During our time together with Joey, we decided to ask him 31 questions. From favorite ice cream flavor, to holiday traditions, we got the inside scoop on Joey Fatone. Check out the interview below!
- What is the first thing you do when you wake up?
I wake up!
- What is your favorite holiday tradition?
Thanksgiving- Love sitting around with the whole family enjoying a meal.
- What are you bringing for dessert?
Cream Puffs, and some Baskin-Robbins of course!
- Favorite ice cream flavor?
Mint Chocolate Chip
- What inspired you to get into music?
The love of music and my Dad. He is musically inclined and was always singing around the house and I just liked it.
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- Savory or sweet?
- What is your favorite Christmas song?
Acapella Version of O Holy Night.
- Where is your favorite place to travel?
- What type of milkshake would you pair with a hot dog?
Hm- Probably Chocolate.
- What would be your perfect sundae?
Mint Chocolate Chip, with mint and more chocolate.
- Do you have any secret talents?
Everybody knows my secret talent! I can sing.
- What former trend would you like to see make a comeback?
None of them.
- What trend did you embrace that you now regret?
Baggy Pants. Really baggy pants.
- Are you a cat person or a dog person?
- What do you like to do in your free time?
- What are you binge watching?
- What is your favorite joke?
Wanna hear the dirtiest joke ever? A pig fell in the mud.
Wanna hear a clean one? He took a shower. #DadJokes
- Would you consider a hot dog a sandwich?
That’s a tough question! Usually a sandwich is meat between two pieces of bread. But it’s still just a hot dog. No one ever said it was a hot sandwich or a hot dog sandwich. We are undecided.
- When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?
Entertainment! Actor, singer, superman!
- What is your go to dance move?
The head Wop.
- What is the strangest thing in your fridge?
Tartar Sauce- I never use it so I don’t know why It’s there.
- What is your favorite type of music?
From Musicals to Pop, I love it all.
- What is the best prank you’ve ever pulled on someone?
One time I put a penny on a lightbulb for a realllly long time and I gave it to my buddy and he picked it up and had Abe Lincoln stamped on his hand.
- Were you ever nervous performing in front of a crowd?
Yes of course!
- How do you unwind after a long day?
Chill. Watch TV & relax.
- What is your go-to snack?
- Chocolate or vanilla?
- What is the craziest thing you have ever put on a hot dog?
One time we put it in a blender and drank one.
- Are you a morning or night person?
- Quick! Sing us a jingle about Baskin-Robbins!
Baskin-Robbins- its really good.
I like to eat it, just like you should!
Mint Chocolate Chip is the bomb- Hope yall sing along.
To stay up to date on all things Baskin-Robbins, sign up for our email news alerts at news.baskinrobbins.com/alerts.