Memorial Day is just around the corner, and we’ve got the perfect summer cocktail recipe to kick off the warmer weather. Introducing the Rainbow Sherbet Pink Lemonade Cocktail!
Baskin-Robbins' very own Chef Nikki McKinnell created this fun and refreshing cocktail recipe here in our Test Kitchen, and it’s super easy to make at home. If you are looking for a cool new summer beverage to bring along with you during this weekend’s festivities, this is the drink for you! Check out the recipe below:
Rainbow Sherbet Pink Lemonade Cocktail:
- 1 quart Baskin-Robbins Rainbow Sherbet
- 2 cups instant pink lemonade mix
- 85 oz. (2.6 quarts) water
- 21 oz. (0.65 quarts) white rum (optional)
- 21 oz. (0.65 quarts) Limoncello (optional)
- 1 lemon
- COmbine pink lemonade mix and water together in a pitcher.
- Add chilled alcohol and mix (or omit, if making for the whole family).
- Place one small scoop of Baskin-Robbins Rainbow Sherbet into a 12 oz. glass; pour 8 oz. of lemonade over scoop.
- Garnish with a lemon slice and enjoy.
To stay up to date on all things Baskin-Robbins, sign up for our email news alerts at news.baskinrobbins.com/alerts.