Ice cream lovers! Baskin-Robbins is making milkshake dreams come true with the return of Milkshake Mixology. Some of you may be wondering, what is Milkshake Mixology? Here at Baskin-Robbins, we encourage guests to become “milkshake mixologists” and create new milkshake flavors by blending two of their favorite ice creams into one tasty shake. This means you can completely customize your own milkshake – what flavor will you create?
To show ice cream lovers just how creative you can get with flavor combinations, Steve from the Baskin-Robbins culinary team surprised our fans with six tasty combinations. Check out their reactions at the video below!
Interested in giving the combinations in the video a try? Check out the full list below:
- Creamsicle: a play on another classic dessert featuring Orange Sherbet and Vanilla ice cream
- Brookie: a chocolate-y mashup of World Class® Chocolate and Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough flavored ice creams
- Strawberry Shortcake: a remix on an American classic with Very Berry Strawberry and Icing on the Cake ice creams
- Very Berry Muffin: a combination of Blueberry Muffin (our March Flavor of the Month) and Very Berry Strawberry ice creams
- Nuts Over Coffee: a tasty blend of Jamoca Almond Fudge and Pralines ‘N Cream Ice Cream.
- Shake Your Fruity: a sweet and tart combination of Wild ‘N Reckless and Vanilla Ice Cream.
To learn even more about becoming a Milkshake Mixologist, check out this blog post.
To stay up to date on all things Baskin-Robbins, sign up for our email news alerts at news.baskinrobbins.com/alerts.