This summer, Baskin-Robbins is traveling to the upside down with Netflix to serve up a menu inspired by the third season of Stranger Things, because after all, even demogorgons love ice cream!
Join us as we open the curiosity door on Stranger Things 3 with an exclusive lineup of Stranger Things-inspired flavors including TWO new Flavors of the Month: Eleven’s Heaven, a waffle cone-flavored ice cream with chocolate-coated sugar cone pieces and a chocolate icing flavored ribbon; and Upside Down Pralines, chocolate ice cream with praline pecans and a chocolate-caramel flavored ribbon.
The scoop on Stranger Things 3 doesn’t stop there with an array of menu items that’ll make anyone pause their Dungeons & Dragons battle:
- Upside Down Sundae: a sundae built upside down, featuring the Upside Down Pralines Flavor of the Month.
- Demogorgon Sundae: a waffle bowl sundae that frightfully resembles a demogorgon.
- Byers’ House Lights Polar Pizza® Ice Cream Treat: flash back to season one and communicate to your heart’s desire with a Chocolate Chip Polar Pizza® crust with Snickers® ice cream, topped with strings of fudge and M&Ms® Chocolate Candy Christmas Lights.
- USS Butterscotch Quarts: butterscotch flavored ice cream loaded with butterscotch toffee and a toffee ribbon.
- Elevenade Freeze: a refreshing summer drink made with vanilla ice cream and Minute Maid® Lemon Smoothie.
- Collectible Containers: take home fresh-packed ice cream in one of four unique Stranger Things designs: Baskin-Robbins double-dares fans to collect them all.
Keep the Stranger Things 3 excitement going with a piece of exclusive, collectable swag like: a one-of-a-kind Steve Funko figure, 80’s-inspired magnets, sticker sets for your mobile phones or laptops, and Stranger Things t-shirts.
Hungry for more? The curiosity voyage continues on Sunday, June 9 from 3:00 to 7:00 p.m.* with an Elevenade Freeze National Sampling Day. This flavor journey continues full steam ahead as the Baskin-Robbins and Netflix teams also bring Stranger Things 3 Scoops Ahoy Ice Cream Shop to life with a one-of-a-kind ice cream truck that’ll be serving up scoops to fans on the west coast in June.
If you’re too busy streaming seasons one and two to leave the house, Baskin-Robbins also offers online ordering for quick and easy in-store pickup (www.baskinrobbins.com/ordering) and deliveries through DoorDash (www.DoorDash.com/baskinrobbins).
*Offer valid on June 9 from 3:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. at participating locations nationwide, while supplies last.
To stay up to date on all things Baskin-Robbins, sign up for our email news alerts at news.baskinrobbins.com/alerts.
Stranger Things TM © 2019 Netflix. Used with permission