July 30th is National Cheesecake Day, so here at Baskin-Robbins we could not think of a better way to celebrate then with Ice Cream Cheesecake Bites! Created by Chef Kelly German from the Baskin-Robbins culinary team, this recipe is perfect for sharing with friends and completely customizable with your favorite Baskin-Robbins Cheesecake ice cream flavor. To celebrate this day the right way, be sure to check out the below recipe!
Baskin-Robbins Ice Cream Cheesecake Bites
- Your favorite Baskin-Robbins Cheesecake ice cream flavor
- Dipping/melted chocolate candies
- Gram Crackers
- Pick your favorite Baskin Robbins cheesecake ice cream flavor
- Roll the ice cream into small 1 oz balls
- Dip in dipping/melted chocolate candies
- Immediately after coating with chocolate coat with graham cracker crumbs.
- Put in freezer for 5 minutes to set
- Serve and enjoy!
To stay up to date on all things Baskin-Robbins, sign up for our email news alerts at news.baskinrobbins.com/alerts.