In the U.S., the most popular flavors of Baskin-Robbins ice cream include Vanilla and Oreo Cookies ‘n Cream. But what about countries across the globe where tastes and preferences may differ? If you’ve ever wondered which Baskin-Robbins ice cream flavors rise to the top in different countries, we’ve got the inside scoop.
- Australia: Aussies just can’t resist Baskin-Robbins’ creamy vanilla flavored ice cream, loaded with chunks of cookie dough and rich chocolate flavored chips.
- China: For those living in China, classic Vanilla just can’t be beat. Made with fresh cream and real vanilla, a scoop of this simple yet delicious flavor is perfect by itself or dressed up with your favorite toppings.
- Colombia: In Colombia, they love Love Potion #31. This classic Baskin-Robbins flavor was originally introduced in 1995 and captured the hearts of ice cream lovers right away. There is nothing quite like the pairing of white chocolate and raspberry flavored ice cream, with a raspberry ribbon, chocolate chips and raspberry-filled chocolate-flavored hearts.
- Indonesia: This country of islands believes Jamoca Almond Fudge is unbeatable. Take our Jamoca Almond ice cream, add roasted almonds and a chocolate-flavored ribbon and you have yourself a winner!
- Japan: A flavor unlike any other, it’s no wonder that Popping Shower is this country’s favorite Baskin-Robbins ice cream flavor. Popping Shower melds white chocolate and mint-flavored ice cream with candy that pops in your mouth. It’s a colorful and fun addition to Japan’s ice cream offerings.
- Korea: Not only does Korea’s favorite flavor have a unique name, it has a unique taste as well. My Mom is an Alien is named after its “space-like” appearance and features white chocolate mousse, milk chocolate and chocolate ice creams loaded with chocolate chips and chocolate-covered pretzels.
- Malaysia: Were you waiting for Mint Chocolate Chip to pop up on this list? The country of Malaysia prefers this classic Baskin-Robbins flavor over all else. A cool hint of mint-flavored ice cream with the joy of chocolate chips spread throughout, this is the perfect cool treat for Malaysian ice cream lovers.
- Philippines: Nothing beats a creamier, dreamier version of the fluffy, puffy treat than Cotton Candy ice cream in the Philippines. Baskin-Robbins’ Cotton Candy flavor is swirled in a carnival of color for extra cuteness that Filipinos just can’t pass up.
- Saudi Arabia: One of Baskin-Robbins’ most popular flavors has become this country’s favorite scoop. Pralines ‘n Cream is made with vanilla flavored ice cream and is loaded with praline-coated pecan pieces and a caramel swirl.
- Thailand: Another country with a classic choice is Thailand. Like their neighbors to the north, people living in Thailand love Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream for its cool, smooth and sweet taste.
- UAE: Those living in the United Arab Emirates tend to gravitate toward Pralines ‘n Cream, just like those in Saudi Arabia. It’s hard to resist a scoop of a Southern (American) classic!
To stay up to date on all things Baskin-Robbins, sign up for our email news alerts at news.baskinrobbins.com/alerts.