Today, January 1st, is National Hangover Day. To make this day a little bit brighter, our Culinary Experts in the Baskin-Robbins test kitchen have created a Cappuccino Blast hangover cure. This simple, hassle free recipe features the perfect combination of coffee, ice cream and booze to help you shake those scaries.
You may be wondering: “What is a Cappuccino Blast?” This signature Baskin-Robbins beverage is crafted with a rich combination of coffee from 100% Arabica coffee beans, vanilla ice cream, milk, ice, and is topped with whipped cream and cinnamon. However, the beverage can be customized with any of Baskin-Robbins’ ice cream flavors. There are also several featured varieties of the Cappuccino Blast including Caramel, Mocha, Turtle, OREO ‘n Cookies, and seasonal flavors like this month’s Salted Almond Honeycomb.
Does this sound like exactly what you need right now? Check out the below recipe to make this at home!
Hangover Cappuccino Blast
Makes three 8 oz. beverages
- One medium sized Cappuccino Blast
- Spiced Rum
- Whipped Cream Vodka
- Whipped Cream
- Purchase one medium size Cappuccino Blast at your local Baskin-Robbins.
- Add 1.5 oz. of Spiced Rum and 1.5 oz. of Whipped Cream Vodka to the Cappuccino Blast
- Stir with spoon or blend on “low” in a blender.
- Top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon
To stay up to date on all things Baskin-Robbins, sign up for our email news alerts at news.baskinrobbins.com/alerts.