Triple Vanilla Joins Baskin-Robbins’ Lineup of Innovative Summer Flavors
CANTON, Mass. (June 3, 2013) – Baskin-Robbins, the world’s largest chain of ice cream specialty shops, is putting a new spin on three classic Baskin-Robbins flavors with the introduction of Triple Vanilla, its June Flavor of the Month. Featuring a swirl of Baskin-Robbins’ Classic Vanilla, French Vanilla and Vanilla Bean ice creams, Triple Vanilla is a delicious combination of flavor that ice cream lovers nationwide can enjoy as they welcome the summer season.
“As part of our kick-off to summer, we wanted to put a fun twist on vanilla - one of the most popular ice cream flavors amongst our guests worldwide,” said Stan Frankenthaler, Executive Chef and Vice President of Innovation at Dunkin’ Brands. “With Triple Vanilla, we’re celebrating the all-time classic flavor by combining three delicious vanilla ice creams into one to create a new way for our guests to enjoy a timeless favorite. We also hope our guests will enjoy our full lineup of innovative summer flavors that will help keep them cool throughout the summer.”
In participating Baskin-Robbins shops nationwide in June, Triple Vanilla ice cream is available by the scoop – in a cup or cone – and fresh-packed pints and quarts*. Also available this month, guests can enjoy any of their favorite ice cream flavors in the Mixed Berry Waffle Cone, a traditional waffle cone infused with mixed berry flavor to create an all-new flavor experience.
For ice cream lovers who are looking for a great tasting summer treat that is also better-for-you, Baskin-Robbins is offering a lineup of premium churned light, no sugar added, sorbet and frozen yogurt flavors that are a part of its BRight Choices® menu. These flavors will be available at participating Baskin-Robbins shops across the U.S. at select times during the summer months. The summer flavor lineup will include:
- Watermelon Chip (Ice): Refreshing watermelon flavored ice and real chocolate 'seeds.’
- Toasted Marshmallow Chip (Premium Churned Light): Fluffy and gooey light toasted marshmallow flavored ice cream with a chocolate marshmallow ribbon and chocolate chips.
- Pineapple Coconut (No Sugar Added): A "desserted island" treat, featuring reduced-fat pineapple and coconut-flavored ice cream, with chunks of pineapple.
- Maui Brownie Madness (Frozen Yogurt): Chocolate frozen yogurt with chunks of brownie and macadamia nuts, with ribbons of chocolate fudge.
- Lemonade Iced Tea (Sorbet): A perfect blend of lemon and tea-flavored ice that celebrates two of the summer’s most popular thirst quenchers.
For more information about Baskin-Robbins, its June Flavor of the Month and its lineup of summer flavors, visit www.BaskinRobbins.com or follow us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/BaskinRobbins) or on Twitter (www.twitter.com/BaskinRobbins).
*In California, Baskin-Robbins offers fresh-packed ice cream in two sizes: small (12 oz) and regular (1 lb., 8 oz).