The staple centerpiece of any occasion is an ice cream cake from Baskin-Robbins. If you’re like us and have already tried almost all of the classic varieties found on BaskinRobbins.com, you may be looking for something a little different for your next celebration. Enter: PhotoCake®!
The Create Your Own PhotoCake® from Baskin-Robbins is a one-of-a-kind dessert that includes your go-to Baskin-Robbins ice cream flavor, with a favorite photo adorning the top for added personalization. Make your next holiday or socially distanced gathering extra special by surprising everyone with a PhotoCake® that features a memory, funny picture or homage to a pet or family member.
Ordering a Baskin-Robbins PhotoCake® is easy! Keep reading for step-by-step instructions.
- Navigate to the PhotoCake® design on the Cakes & Pies menu at BaskinRobbins.com or open up the BR mobile app to get your order started.
- Choose “Order Online” and find your nearest Baskin-Robbins location with our store locator. Then, click the “Order Now” button.
- Upload the photo you want to appear on your PhotoCake® by choosing a file from your phone or computer. The image must be in JPEG or PNG format to upload.
- Next, select your icing border color out of the six color choices. This will be the color frosting that outlines the top and bottom of your PhotoCake®.
- Select the size PhotoCake® you want made – either a round cake or a sheet cake.
- Choose the cake flavor you want on the bottom layer: chocolate cake or white cake.
- Choose your favorite flavor of Baskin-Robbins ice cream for your top layer to complete your custom cake order.
- If you want a Fudge Crunch flavored ice cream cake, toggle over to the tab on the right side of the screen that reads “Fudge Crunch”. This flavor includes a top layer of vanilla ice cream, a delicious layer of fudge and chocolate crunchies and a bottom layer of chocolate ice cream.
- If you have any special instructions or food allergies to make the cake decorator aware of, remember to add that within the dialogue box provided.
- Finally click “Add to Cart” and go through our checkout process to finalize your order.
To stay up to date on all things Baskin-Robbins, sign up for our email news alerts at news.baskinrobbins.com/alerts.